Saturday, 21 April 2012

Dementia

Recently Adam Young of Owl City has collaborated with Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 to create a new song, titled "Dementia". This is Hoppus' first song release since "Neighborhoods" was released in September 2011, but even so it is surprising to see him collaborate with Young, who's music is of such a different genre.

I enjoy the song, it's catchy, has a good beat, and Young and Hoppus both provide solid vocals that fit well into the song. Owl City influences are very prominent with this song, and it could easily feature on one of the albums. I think Hoppus has proven to be a good featured singer on a song, like when he sang a small part on "I'd Do Anything" by Simple Plan.

I doubt the song will ever become a chart hit, but here is the link if you'd like to listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment